40KVA 3 phase autotransformer for sale at manufacturer price.
The 3 phase autotransformer with a total power of 40KVA is supplied by Shuogong Power, a leading transformer manufacturer in China,
Its standard input voltage is 380V, output voltage is 220V/200V, frequency is 50/60Hz, and copper/aluminum wire is optional.
Dry-type transformer, electromagnetic induction, primary and secondary windings are insulated separately.
|Input Voltage(Optional)||AC 380V|
|Output Voltage (Optional)||AC 220V, 200V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Winding Material (Optional)||Aluminum Wire, Copper Wire|
|Cooling Method||Self-Cooling or Wind-Cooling|
|Waveform Distortion||No distortion (compared with output wave)|
|Insulation Resistance||≥ 150MΩ|
|Electrical Strength||Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 3000V lasts for 1 minute, no breakdown and flicker|
|Overload Protection||Can withstand instantaneous 2 times the rated current|
|Moisture-Proof Type (Optional)||Open type, sealed type|
|Ambient Temperature||-20℃ ~ +45℃|
|Noise||≤35dB (within 1 meter)|
|Design Service Life||15 years|
|Use Environment||No explosion, rain and snow corrosion place, and no gas and conductive dust in the medium that can corrode metal and damage insulation|
35KVA 3 phase autotransformer price:
The retail price of a 40KVA transformer on the market is usually $3500-3900.
Here you will get exclusive preferential prices for transformer manufacturers.
Contact us now to get your 40KVA 3 phase transformer discounted price.
40KVA 3 phase autotransformer advantages:
Choosing a three phase transformer manufactured and supplied by Shuogong Power has the following advantages:
- Made of high quality silicon steel sheet.
- Optional copper wire or aluminum wire.
- Available with or without housing.
- Configure the scroll wheel.
- Fast delivery.
- 100% quality assurance.
- Sufficient power never cut corners.
3 phase autotransformer advantages.
- three phase autotransformer consumes less materials and has low cost. The amount of silicon steel sheet and copper wire used in transformer is related to the rated induced potential and rated current of the winding (that is, it is related to the capacity of winding). The winding capacity of 3-phase autotransformer is reduced, the material consumed is also reduced, and the cost is reduced, so the price is lower.
- three phase autotransformer has low loss and high efficiency. Due to the reduction in the amount of copper wire and silicon steel sheet, under the same current density and magnetic flux density, the copper loss and iron loss of a 3-phase autotransformer are less than that of the dual-winding transformer, so the benefit is higher.
- three phase autotransformer is easy to transport and install. 3-phase autotransformer is lighter in weight, smaller in size and smaller in footprint than the dual-winding transformer of the same capacity.
- three phase autotransformer improves the ultimate manufacturing capacity of the transformer. The ultimate manufacturing capacity of transformers is generally limited by transportation conditions. Under the same transportation conditions, the manufacturing capacity of an autotransformer is larger than that of the double-winding transformer.